Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Elections

Argh.

Am preparing a writeup for the upcoming NUSWS elections. And I can't really do it well.

I find it weird. Awkward. That I have to write something that will convince people to vote for me. Oh man. Save me, somebody.

'Come, come! Vote for me!'

It's so..........

I don't know how to put it. But I'm terrible at convincing people.

Sigh.

Andy is running for a post in the SCMC, and he gotta give a speech as well. He said he'll do an impromptu one. Just say what he wants to say on the spot.

That'll be terrible for me. I can't say serious stuff without much thought. I'll just say the wrong things.

ARGH!

This is so gross. =\

I know I'll do quite a good job if I get the post, but how to convince the band that I really can do it, when I can't put the proper words together?

How to say that I want to do something for the band, but not use words like 'serve', 'committed', etc.?

*yells*

T_T

No comments: