Thursday, December 29, 2005

supposed to have dinner alone

supposed to have dinner alone today...parents going for a wedding dinner, then brother going out with his friends...actually juling invited me to her bbq, but due to some circumstances i chose not to go..im so sorry..but anyway..i couldnt pass the time alone at home, at night..hongwei suggested that he'd accompany me for dinner, but blah blah blah, in the end he couldnt make it..so sad. heh. then went out with yixin and shunwei to telepark to register at a job agency there...shopped around after that then went home. while i was waiting for the both of them at tampines bus interchange i saw ber! heh then said hi a bit and reminded me of tsz shan! so asked the latter out for dinner, she could make it! so i was happy, at least can get someone to have dinner with me. also long time never talk properly to tsz shan le.

went to han's for dinner...and chatted with tsz shan alot. haha damm funny lo..sometimes talk about something also can laugh very loud...but really la, glad to have company and can catch up with my junior..oh we gossiped too. shhh. heh. thanks girl!

whenever im alone, i automatically will think of my life, and reflect on it. sometimes i do things even i thought hard whether i should..but sometimes, i am really mad and angry. partly im angry at the causes of my unhappiness, the other thing is that why is my life this unfair, this hard. i mean, if the things i have to bother about is work and my income, i can tide through, im strong enough for that. i can scrimp and save, but there are things that you cant scrimp and save on. and one of those is friendship. relationships on the whole. try as i might to cherish whatever i have..things dont work for me. i guess i do overdo things all the time, however something inside is telling me to cherish whatever i have. and somehow..i wanna fight for what i have. dunno la. my brain is killing me..i've been thinking too much. sigh. left jc, i dont want to lose the good friendships i have now. im afraid of people drifting away.

give me the beatboys and free my soul..i wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away...

No comments: