Thursday, December 15, 2005

melbourne - day 3


today's my brother's graduation ceremony.

i took super long to dress up all that because...im slow. heh. so by the time i got out of the hotel room, i had not finished making up. heh. my bro brought us to the Royal Melboure Institute of Technology (RMIT) where he studied but it was not his campus though. took photos there.

family
im graduating too

siblings
my brother
my parents and my brother. we were at the state library
seagulls
bro, me
statue of sir redmond barry

seagulls
see the field outside the library? people can just lie down there and read

after photo taking, we went to lunch. my brother brought us to the 'little italy' of melbourne, its not exactly known as 'little italy', but ya, there are italians there. he wanted to bring us to some restaurant where he found the pasta good. we took a tram there, quite a long tram ride though. and guess what. the strap of my heels snapped. sigh. of all times to snap.

this is the shopping street of melbourne, something like our orchard road
the restaurant has got this ferrari fixed on top to the ceiling. deco la
i ordered mint milkshake
and seafood pasta

i've never liked clams or mussels or anything. i love seafood though. i thought the seafood pasta will have lots of prawns and maybe squid those sort of thing. but in the end i got shrimps and some pieces of squid. and the rest were clams. eeeeee. so wasnt happy with it. but the carbonara there was good!

ordered this pizza


after lunch we made our way to telstra dome where my bro's graduation ceremony is held. its sth like our indoor stadium, just that its much larger. we had to cross this bridge after alighting from the tram. quite troublesome to reach there. moreover there are a lot of construction going on. bro said they wanted to reconstruct and construct for the coming commonwealth games, but obviously they cant finish in time.

this is telstra dome

train

my bro booked a slot for photo taking...like the whole family take together in nice nice background..had to queue some more lo. haha.

before its filled up
yours truly. gross ah this picture
exactly at the centre is my brother with all the other graduates
his turn to collect his certificate
there you go
after the ceremony. wah i like this photo one lo..so sad its blurred!!

we had to go to this restaurant at crown with my brother's friends and their family..not very happy la cos the whole thing not organised properly. we went to take a tram and at the stop, this so called inspector for the trams came along and talked to us, like nice chat those sort of thing. then he asked my dad to take good care of me, cos he got a nice daughter (=me)! whahahaha. so paiseh.

this is the restaurant we went to
this is the mocha i asked for
and i asked for this honeycomb cheesecake. damm nice!!!!


my family went back first..and my brother came join us later..i went back, removed my make up and then started packing for tomorrow...to the penguin parade!

No comments: