Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sneak peek

To me, this is far more interesting than a movie sneak peek.

To you, this is far less interesting than a movie sneak peek.

Just gonna say, I'll be coming up with an erinaescapestoTAIWAN2009 blog soon.

Just telling you. But I'm busy with everything these days, from school work to school work to school work to RC to band to friends to Taiwan-related stuff.

So probably I'll start after a few weeks to come.

Anyway.

Just gonna say, again, that we booked tickets a few mins ago to The Answer Is... Stefanie Sun's World Tour 2009 this year. In Taipei.

Hurrah!

I'm not exactly a fan, but the thought of going to Taiwan to catch a concert, priceless. The ticket is about SGD 200 each, by the way. Big money, big money. But I guess now I have to save up. I really have to. So please donate your lunch to me if you don't feel like eating yours okay.

I'm already regretting not going to Hollywood Bowl for any kind of performance last year. I'm so not gonna give up on this.

I told you already, to me, this is far more interesting than a movie sneak peek.

No comments: