Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I had a bad day today.

I don't really have the time to blog about it now, so KIV.

Or I might just feel better and not want to blog about it at all.


Okay. So here I go.

Early in the morning I woke up later than I had to. And then I bummed around my bed for a while, and of course I was late for school. I hate being late. But that's what always happen to me, especially to wake up early for the 8 a.m. class. This is me:

Hatred for lateness is much lesser than the love for bed.

A lecturer returned us a midterm paper and I found out I scored really terribly incorrigibly lousily. The result is too disgusting to announce online, my blog might even get reported for obscene content.

After that lecture and a lunch, I headed to Holland V with twiggy - before this semester I hardly ever went to Holland V, it just never was a place that I'd choose to go, but this is beside the point - to get some baking equipment I thought I'd need to make these lovelies for Saturday. However I couldn't find anything suitable. Along the way I gave up that thought.

I just shouldn't make those at all. Even though they are cute and lovely and pretty and sweet and cuddly and delicious though I've never tasted any nor made any. I still want to make them, but I guess I won't have the chance to until past this Saturday.

Then I came home and thought about it. I need not use those equipment actually, I could just mould it by hand! Just that it'd be really time consuming. And I don't have the time. And energy. But I've been to art classes, I can work with clay. Of course this implies I can work with dough! I'm not gonna feed you people clay and put stones in your kidneys! (I was about to say something really politically biased. Thank goodness I didn't, it'd be me against a billion people.) I'm sorry you all won't get any cute little cupcake pops/bites. I really am. I'll post photos here okay, take it as I gave you all already. If I ever make them.

Oh well, this week is very very very packed so I decided to just forget about cupcakes and think of something else. Like roses?

Nah, I'll think harder.

And after that it was band and I played as usual. Mistakes here and there, and after that a fellow member told me off for something that I really don't know how to solve. The best part is, I am not the only one responsible for whatever s/he's happy with. And of the handful of people s/he has to approach me. Instead of coming up with a nice idea or solution to it, s/he had to ask me to decide on the problem. Then how? What am I supposed to do? The entire band is involved! Do I look like I could help or something?

On top of that, you have to tell me about it twice. Once is really enough.

Well maybe I looked like I could help, because I have a nice and approachable and friendly persona everyone comes to me for everything.

Please come to me for only the good things. Please. I am too weary to think about the bad things.

Just kidding. You can come to me for bad things. But not this week. I promise I'll listen if you're listenable.

Oh by the way. To you who told the protagonist about this post, thank you very much. You can now try to find out who the above-mentioned person is and tell s/he if you really have a lot of time on your hand.

Hmmm.

Why not, instead of doing that, you go to CFA at 1030hrs on Saturday morning and help move the tubas? Since apparently you have a lot of time and energy. If you're already supposed to be there, start moving. Then if you want I can tell you about who s/he is.

I'm really thankful for RC, if not for him I guess I'd be weeping all the way from Kent Ridge to Tampines. Alone. But with RC, it was just Kent Ridge to Clementi. Thank you so much!!! Hearts! He probably offsetted all the bad things that happened to me. Heh. *shy*.

HAHA.

No comments: