Monday, March 16, 2009

Do you want to come for my concert?

Come come come, you'll definitely treat yourself to a good show!!

COME!!

Come laaaaa.

COME!!!!!!!

It's on 21 March, this Saturday at UCC. 7.30 p.m.

Come laaaaa.

You can see the beautiful repertoire that has been prepared for you (our audience).

Oh you want to come already?? GREAT!! Quick quick! Come buy from me!!

Yeay, thank you very much!!

Huh you're not coming? Oh man....it's okay it's okay. Really okay. Just that I might have to absorb the rest of the tickets myself =( And I'm very poor already.

And I feel pressured 'cos I don't have much time to finish selling all the tickets. And they have to add on another two. D=

If you know anyone in my band who needs extra tickets, please let me know!!

Sigh. I'm very depressed by the many 'Oh I have something on that day, I'm sorry..' SMSes I've received today.

Some just don't reply at all.

It's my last concert and I've never been so desperate to sell my tickets. I wonder what happened to me.

No comments: