Thursday, March 12, 2009

I think I'm nice enough.

I know my reason would be pretty corny. But at least it is valid. I insist it is.

I don't like the look on your face when I said I will leave practice earlier to go home. And sleep. Because of the 8 a.m. test I have on Friday.

I know you have a test too.

But that's not the point.

Usually when I reach home after practice, it'll be somewhat past midnight, and I bathe and come online and do some work (if I have the energy), talk to RC on the phone for a while, and then I sleep. That'll be around 1 a.m. plus to 2. My mane wouldn't have dried yet, but I get very sleep.

And then wake up at 5 plus. To get ready for my 8 a.m. class at the western side of the island. This is like, maximum four hours of sleep. Which isn't unusual in university.

Then stand for around 20 minutes on the bus, 40-45 minutes on the train, and another 15 minutes max, on 95.

Though I usually make it to class a few minutes late, I end up dozing off.

So I think I really need some sleep. Things wouldn't be that hard if I live in hall/residence you know, which I'm not.

I'm not trying to complain. I'm trying to make you understand. You didn't get angry with me, but I just wanna say this.

And if I'm not nice enough, I wouldn't have turned up for practice at all and run home at 2 p.m.

Maybe 3.

No comments: