Saturday, April 19, 2008

Squid

I'm a sotong! Seriously.

Usually for my GEM2900 CAs I will keep asking my friends for help. Till this very last CA I relied a lot on myself compared to the previous three.
So I got some answers. And then. Somehow or the other. I forgot to submit. The deadline was up already.

I only remembered it when I was bathing when I got back from tuition at 10 p.m. plus and imagine the agony that I couldn't rush out of the toilet immediately -__-

Emailed the lecturer and I hope he gives me some grace!!! T_T
Almost wanted to cry. Why am I so muddle-headed? Totally thwarted my mood to do some work tonight.

So in the end, I did some online (internet-browser-window) shopping.
Excuses. Baby stuff for Ethan.

I super like this one above. Mane man!

And I like the one below because it looks formal and I think Ethan will look really smart in it.

And I like this best! I dunno. Looks very attractive.


Sigh, I think I won't be able to sleep well tonight. The CA's bugging me.

No comments: