Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A letter for my mum

You may want to read this first.

Dear Mummy

I am very sad, Mummy.

Why didn't the International Olympic Committee choose Singapore as a destination for the Olympic Torch Relay?

The flame went to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, pass by Singapore then to Jakarta, then to Canberra in Australia blah blah then to Japan already!!!

Why they don't want to visit Singapore? It'll be so exciting!

Although I don't want to go and see the sports boys and girls carry the torch but then when they come all my China friends will go and support!

Then they won't turn up for the exams! Then I'll get first in class!

Mummy, can you ask them to come to Singapore? Quick, before my exams are over.

Love,
Khia See


I seriously don't know what to say for today's paper. Sigh.

No comments: