Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cries

I think it's only the babies that you hold close to your heart that you won't find their crying irritating.

When Ethan cries, I feel more like pain than irritation. -_-

Anyway, Ethan cried twice yesterday.

Once was when I was playing with him -_- and he was on all fours and what he likes to do is to pounce forward. So whenever he sleeps on the mattress on the floor my mum will build a wall around the mattress with cushions. That's a lot of moving to do.

And back to the point, he pounced and knocked his head against mine.

And so he wailed. Like really loud. HAHA. I was a bit startled and ouchhh it hurts. I mean my head, not my heart. Haha. It was really a 'big bang'. Then my mum came running over and '什么事???' Ethan was crying so hard and my mum went to comfort him.

Ho ho ho and I was telling my mum that my head hurts too but apparently I was ignored. Aiya.

While mum and I were having dinner, Ethan was on his Mercedes (remember his taxi?) and he likes to move (and then topple) the chairs around the dining tables. He'll pull and drag them across a distance. I think he's really strong. But the chairs are light la.

Halfway into dinner, Ethan was under the table already -_- and all of a sudden, he cried. We were so shocked, and when I went to check on him, guess what. It wasn't any chair that fell upon him or he knocked his head against the table. Instead I saw him tugging at the leg of the dining table -______- so he was trying to move the table too. He cried because he got frustrated that the table wouldn't budge.

I worry for every piece of furniture at home now.

No comments: