Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Yesterday

Monday Baby blues.

I can't really remember the events clearly, but here's the gist of what happened yesterday.

I reached home and was chatting with my mum when she told my dad to check on the “心肝宝贝(precious)” in the room. Then I looked at her and told her, “阿豆的心肝宝贝是我哦!(I'm dad's precious)” That's how I call my dad, by the way. And if you don't know yet, I'm the youngest in my family (if you don't count my nephew in haha). So I was sort of, always the 宝贝(precious) at home. =P Very spoilt brat, I know. Heh.

Then after that my mum was telling my dad about the day's happenings to Ethan (my nephew). And she was like “小的今天...(Today the small one)” I had to look at her again hahahahaha. I was like, “好咯!现在最小的不是我了咯!宝贝也不是我了咯!(OK lo! Now I'm not the 'small one' already lo! I'm also not the precious already!)” Whahaha.

I'm rather spoilt. Whahhahahaa. I'm the whiny one at home!

But while I've been whining I believe I've been doing a good job at looking after Ethan whenever I can. (read: maternal instincts) When my sister (his mum, duh) carried him, he'll wail and wail and wail and then I'll go to her and bring him into my arms, play with him a bit, and he'll keep quiet! Muahahahhahaha.

There are more nicknames I have for him already. All because he's Ethan. Here goes.

Have you Ethan-ed (eaten)?
吃包了(eaten)
Ethanol (and ethanoic acid and ethane and ethene and so on so forth)
First-grade egg ("一等蛋" sounds like Ethan Tan)

Oh, and I was feeding him (via milk bottle) yesterday. So I was carrying him with my left arm while his butt and legs were resting on my lap. While he was sucking away, I felt some weird sensation on my thigh but I supposed it was just getting hotter because Ethan was sitting there. After that, it began to feel wet. Well, now you know.


Sigh.

No comments: