Thursday, November 01, 2007

A last-minute TV interview

After my last lecture today I went to the pink tables at the Science canteen. Met my freshies there, so chatted a bit with them. We helped Megabites earn 4 green tea jellies worth of money.

That's not the point though. After they left for their lecture I decided to go to CFA and do some work. Made myself comfortable in the conference room and listened to de Meij's Symphony No. 3 while writing away.

And then Joanna came to join me.

After which, I started to hear our group manager Pearl screaming in her office. She was a bit anxious than usual.

Then she came out and told Joanna and I that she needs 15 minutes of our time.

It turned out that people from Front, an Arts Central programme, called CFA and said they were going down to interview students from CFA. So asked them to pick any students and they'll do the interview at UCC. So Joanna and I were in.

-_-

I was a bit nervous though. I thought, maybe I'll meet Eunice Olsen? Or the rest of the hosts? There are a number of hosts on Front but I can't remember who they are.

It turned out that Hossan Leong, the newest addition to the second season of the programme, was going to interview us. There were two from the NUS Choir with us.

Asked questions like our favourite performing venues in Singapore. I wasn't diplomatic enough to say UCC because the hall really needs to have some kind of...new additions. Acoustics aren't good. Haha. So I went on and on to talk about other stuff =P I have a feeling my interview won't be shown on TV 'cos I felt I was just shooting some locations because Hossan Leong asked what locations I didn't like etc.

Hahaha. If I get on TV I'll tell you guys.

The second season will only start in Nov 20. We'll see.

No comments: