Saturday, November 10, 2007

Char siew fried rice

Ah, I was the chef today! Haha. 'Cos my mum has been busy with confinement dishes for my sister, sometimes when I look like I'm free my mum will pester me to make a simple dinner for myself and her and my dad so that she won't have to cook so much.

As for dinner today, my mum said she'll be fine with just fried rice and since there was char siew at home, I could add that to the rice as well. So she shredded the char siew and left it somewhere near the stove. When I wanted to start cooking, I found that the plate of char siew was in my way. Then I put it to the other side of the kitchen to make some space for myself.

Happily I cooked, added ingredients and condiments etc, and yeay I cooked good fried rice (as usual, whaha). Smelled and tasted great. The fragrance, you know.

And then guess what? I made char siew fried rice, without char siew -_-

I forgot about the char siew 'cos I didn't see it.

'Auntie!! Char siew peng, mai char siew~!'

No comments: