Sunday, November 11, 2007

皮肤问题多多

Since young I've been having problems with my skin, i.e., I have infections on my limbs/face and everytime they look like an erupting volcano. No la, that's just an exaggeration.

The last time I had such a problem was in September, there was a cyst on my forehead and I had to visit the doctor. 'Cos of the lack of fats on my forehead, the cyst was pretty obvious and I had to hide it with my fringe.

This time, merely less than two months later, was on my right cheek. I just visited the doctor this late morning. However, this time the cyst felt like it was bigger but thanks to the fleshy cheeks of mine, the cyst isn't that obvious. Still, I didn't have the mood to go out or anything. =(

The doctor of the clinic near my place was a certified dermatologist so I expected good consultation and good medicine. I think he actually didn't look at my skin properly, 'cos when I used the facial wash my skin felt dry. =( It was a soap-based wash. And also, he didn't comment a lot. I like doctors who tell me lots and lots of stuff. Never mind, all will be well after this ordeal.

No comments: