Thursday, November 01, 2007

Snapfish

I uploaded my pictures to snapfish and then they started sending me mails about 20 free prints. Of course I ignored that since they may use some tactic to charge the hell out of me.

Till I chanced upon some stranger's blog and he/she actually had ordered prints from snapfish and they really came and apparently it was really free.


I tried it out myself and voila. It is free. Just that you have to pay 10 cents per photograph for postage.

I printed 19 photos, so I paid a total of SGD1.90 inclusive of postage. Payment via credit card. I checked and really only S$1.90 was deducted.

And it actually is worth it I think, since I do not have to go to the developer personally (i.e., convenient) and I only pay 10 cents for each photo in the end.

However, the photos come out to be rather dark and so I can't really see the details of my Italian scenery =(. The hp quality paper is really damn good. They're gloss photos but they won't leave fingerprints!

Maybe you'd like to try if you haven't.

No comments: