Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hairspray

You all should really watch Hairspray. It's addictive!

After getting Maria's Hairspray soundtrack I'm addicted to it laaaaaaa. T_T

But listening to Hairspray makes you happy. Really. Probably that's why I'm stuck to it. You guys should watch it!

I'm soooo gonna get Hairspray's DVD. And watch it over and over and savour it. I wanna know the backstage stuff also! So interesting!

Here's a clip. Must watch. But if you don't wanna have any spoilers then don't.

Spoilers ahead!

This part is about John Travolta's character cooping at home for many years and her daughter wanted to bring her mum out and ta-daa you get a great video. Really nice!



I think Travolta's the ultimate. 'Cos he was dancing in heels!!! But the clip is sooo nice la. You won't stop smiling watching it.

No comments: