Sunday, October 07, 2007

Discomfort

I've never felt this lousy about school before.

Like...I know I won't go any further in this. Sigh.

Bouts of procrastination and tears and self-discipline and patience, and then dwell in self-pity.

And it doesn't help when there is a cold shoulder.

I am confused. I really am. And I hate this feeling of being left hanging there. The small little changes I see can really affect my mood, it seems.

And why is it that I seem to be falling into this trap and I don't become happier?

Things are rather frustrating these days, and I don't know how I should go about letting you know.

~~~~~

And thanks to Nick who tried to cheer me up online last night, by asking me how to put the downwards arrow in my MSN nickname which says 'ERiNA is feeling
'. My mind was too hazy to think about why won't Nick know. So I dumbly told him. And he asked if I can change the arrow to point upwards. Ya can, do the same thing lo. (this shows how simple-minded I can get)

Of course he knew how to enter it. His copyright logo of his Nick-name (pun intended). I was pretty amused when I realised. =)

No comments: