Sunday, October 21, 2007

The family member-to-be

I'm still waiting for the birth of my nephew who seems to be happily rolling inside my sister's womb. I learnt that the due date is supposed to be today, and if he is still unwilling to leave the comfortable place he's in now, it wouldn't be good for both mother and son. So my sister is supposed to check into KKH this midnight and they'll induce birth then.

So I'm quite jumpy now, and since the boy is supposed to be due tomorrow, and I have school tomorrow, and I have to go to Zara at Liat Towers to collect a pair of pants that I reserved, and I have to go to CFA to put some documents there, I dunno how to plan my time tomorrow. I don't even know when the boy's gonna make himself known to this world!

So interesting. Today I'm the youngest at home. Tomorrow (maybe), I won't be anymore. And I'm even gonna be an aunt! =D

Aunt Erina. Erina Ah Yi. Xiao Yi.

Ahhhhhh.

No comments: