Saturday, October 06, 2007

Getting ready

When I returned home from band on Thursday, I saw that the sewing machine and an armchair was moved out of the master bedroom and placed somewhere in between the living space and the kitchen.


Which mess up the house.

Suspicious of the move, I went to check out the master bedroom. And then I realised.


Awwww, my dad set up the baby cot for his grandson!

FYI, my nephew (who is still rolling in my sis' womb) will be staying with us, taken care by my mum.

Oh and the heaps of stuff on the cot are baby-related goods. Look at the shopping done for the boy! There are more stuff around but they're not on the cot. They're in my room -_- Like thanks.

~~~~~

I wanted to eat the pomelo yesterday and my dad helped to open it up for me. 'Cos my cutting skills are lousy.

At some point, you know that waste can be turned to good use. Here goes.


I should put this pumpkin-wannabe by the window to scare the weird old lady who walks around the entire block to peek at what her neighbours are doing.

No comments: