Monday, October 22, 2007

Ethan is here!

Yes yes my nephew was born this afternoon at 1346 hrs. 3.29kg (heavy!) and 50 cm.

Heh. I'm an aunt! The feeling of being an aunt and having a nephew hasn't really sunk in yet. Probably when Ethan calls me Ah Yi then I'll have some kind of reaction. =D

Some precious moments to share.

I carried the baby! (maternal instinct, whaha)

The newly promoted grandparents. I think my parents look quite young to be considered as grandparents though

Ah gu gu gu don't cry!

And my dad chose to irritate Ethan (his expression is damn cute)

See la. Tsk tsk tsk

So angelic right? Awwwwww =D

2 comments:

Rok Šinkovec said...

Nice! Congratulations to all of you :) Did you have a party? Here we sure would!

erina said...

Thank you!!!

Haha, here we usually have a party on the 1st month of the baby. So in about three weeks' time will hold a celebration for him. Heh heh.