Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fooooooood. Part one.

When was the last time I blogged about something I cooked?

Hmmm. April 3. Nearly a month ago. About the banana cake. And that post was nearly a month late. =(

Which implies that.....I haven't been doing what I like to do =(((((

Okay la, I've been actually, here and there, and really ugly comfort food.

I was alone at home one night and had to make my own dinner.


So I had coleslaw...


...some potato bake (or do you call it gratin?)..


...and vanilla ice-cream with fudge. Yikes, how sinful. No wonder I've been gaining pounds.

One fine day I baked muffins. Again. The very same ones. This time I baked them at a lower temperature. And they took longer to cook.


Any occurrences of waves splashing down like the ones in this post?

Nearly.


That makes zero! Muahaha. And the colours are more pleasant this time.

Yesterday when walking around Cold Storage with RC, I wanted to get a muffin mix of another brand so that I could bake today, but he didn't allow me to =( because I haven't finished exams ma. But in the end I still did cook and bake la =Þ more about it in the next post.

And then I made agar-agar. Mixed them with orange juice and realised I put in too little sugar so it was quite sour. It didn't help that I had it in the orange skins, and they got kind of bitter too. I'll try for more lovely flavours!

One breakfast I decided to make some kind of roll. French toast (I put lots of spices into that egg mix) and then rolled ham and cheese inside it. YUMMY. But quite messy cos got to roll.

Okay, more food in part two!

No comments: