Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be careful!

I received this SMS from a junior earlier today.

Here's how it goes, word for word:

Please inform all your friends and relatives that nowadays, there is a group of Indian people coming to houses carrying a statue of a God and will ask you to donate money to them. Do not answer or reply them and don't talk to them. They are a group that knows black magic, and are out to cheat your money. Please pass on this msg to those close ones that you care about.

~~~~~

I've heard of a similar case when I went to Bugis Street two years back, a shop assistant was telling me that she was 'hypnotised' by this group of Indian men (no racial discrimation, I'm just stating their race that's all) and while she was unconscious, they took the money in her pouch and fled. She was telling me how she lost control of herself and didn't know what was happening. When she finally regained consciousness she started crying and was kind of spooked by the whole thing. She didn't look like she was lying, I don't know.

So I share this message on my blog, because I care for you readers =D

Awww.

No comments: