Thursday, April 02, 2009

Please let me win.


I took part in this contest at the Pioneer Woman. To win KitchenAid standup mixers. PW is giving away three of them.

I was supposed to say what I wish I could cook or bake.

And I said Asian food. Which is true. I can't really cook Asian stuff. Okay, maybe I didn't try. But I will!

After which I thought about it for a while and..realised that bread should be the answer. I've never baked the perfect bread.

=(

But still. Please let me win! They cost more than SGD1000 here, and just about USD300 there. Plus shipping..I think it'll be cheaper.

Hope that I'll win! =P I want a sunshine yellow one. (well I wanted red, but everyone seems to have the red one, I thought the yellow one would be cute)

(not that I'll win anyway, there are nearly 20,000 people who took part in the contest!)

No comments: