Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm so unhappy

Found out some news that I don't want to know but still did. 活该。

Then when I thought it's a low time of my life for a while. And guess what.

I ordered a shirt that I'm longing for (haha) and by the time the spree organizer went to place the order from the website, the shirt was sold out.


Thanks ah.


T_T

I'm aching because it's a lion-printed shirt.


And my alternative choice is sold out also. I like both but decided to get only one. But both are out of stock.


The reason why I'm dying to get one is because threadless.com is having their spring-cleaning sale now so plus postage it'll cost me (only) SGD15.76 for one shirt. Usually it'll be way above SGD20.

And I reckon they have my size. Unlike other tees in Singapore which are expensive and they don't carry my size. Hmmph.

Tees are good for school and I need (want) a new top.

But nothing's gonna come =(

There's nothing else that I really like - even if there is, it's sold out. Everything is sold out sold out sold out.

No comments: