Sunday, March 30, 2008

Am missing out on...*updated*

While I'll be away at LA in summer, there are a couple of events that I'll be missing out and I wanna go badly. =(

  • Late June: My birthday. -_- OKOK more like I won't be able to celebrate at home
  • July: Mus'art Wind Orchestra's concert featuring Derek Bourgeios Symphony No. 41 - I heard that it's a 75 minute piece. (May be) World premiere. Long-winded symphonies seem to be the 'in' thing nowadays isn't it? And it's his 41st symphony!!! So many many
  • Late June or early July: Tentatively there are plans for a (1st) Tertiary Band Festival (the poly + uni version of JC Band Fest) organised by Republic Polytechnic's band
  • July: Tentative NUSWS Alumni Dinner
  • July: 2nd National Band Competition
  • July: 1st Singapore International Band Festival
  • July: Aichi Meiden High School's band from Japan will be coming over to Singapore probably for the NBC like two years ago, and to have an exchange with Meridian *NEW*
  • July 18: Jing Yi's birthday (but I am not THAT bothered la. =P)

Why do they like to hold events in July??? June is such a good time =( And I'll be missing festivals in Singapore, and by the time I go to LA, I'd have missed the interesting events and festivals there. Why don't I have a balance of both?! This sucks!!! Hahaha. I'm so unlucky I better not buy any kind of lottery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.