Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Show-off

Ah, this post is to show-off some things that I want to...tell you about (i.e. show-off).

HAHA.

I think I haven't talked about my SODAGREEN albums!!

I only got reminded of it when I saw the photo in my camera haha.

I now have their three albums, thank you very much.


Thanks to Rui Xiang who helped me get them while he was in Taiwan!

(I hope I haven't uploaded this picture before, it'd be embarrassing to show off things twice =P)

~~~~~

Heh. Quite a few times I've been turned away by the my paper auntie who just refuse to give me the newspaper though I can understand Chinese probably better than she does =P

But now, I will no longer face rejection.

Ta-daaaaa.


my paper now comes in two languages, English and Chinese!!! Yeayyyyyyyyyy. But actually I prefer the previous version. This time it was thick and half of them were advertisements, really. Like you flip the newspaper open and one side will be news and the other will be an advertisement.

Yeay. Now I need not glare at people in the morning when I collect the paper, thank you very much!

No comments: