Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dream bus

More often than not, people have their 'dream car'.

Same for me.

This is what I'd like to own.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want!

Volkswagen Type 2 (Transporter) T1 Camper. This is what I found out the name to be. The colours are cute right? Some are custom painted, the most common I saw was blue and white. I like the colour combination of this!

Don't you think Volkswagen sounds like 'folks' wagon'? I didn't realise that till I learnt that Volkswagen is actually 'people's car' in German. So cool right. A simple name that has gone so far.

I've seen this van in Singapore before, albeit only once.

I want I want I want. Or any other versions of the van that has a close design to this.

This has been used in several movies like Little Miss Sunshine. And it was used in this Taiwanese Drama called 深情密码.

Meet Fillmore.


He's a character in the Disney-Pixar movie, Cars. And he's exactly that type of bus! Or van! So cute!



School is starting on Monday. I'm dreading it. As much as you look forward to it, bleh.

Tons of things to do tomorrow, tons of things due tomorrow, tons of things to prepare tomorrow.

Sigh.

No comments: