Thursday, January 03, 2008

Off to Arizona

Tiffany's off to Arizona, USA, for SEP.

Test of time for Samu*COUGHS* oh nothing.

She'll be there alone, there's no other NUS student going there for SEP this semester. I'm a bit worried but I think she'll do fine.

Ivan took a cab to my place in the morning at nearly 5 am, and met Samuel who drove there and Magan whose friend drove her there.

It is really cold in the morning.


Talked to Tiffany for a while, took pictures with her, and she was off. So quick.

After that we hopped into Samuel's (father's) car (BMW! I don't remember ever being in one actually) and he drove us to McDonald's at East Coast Park for breakfast.

I seriously don't think $6 is worth the small-sized McDonald's breakfast. The Big Breakfast is getting smaller and smaller. But I love it all the same =S

~~~~~

After that I went home to sleep, it was about 8 am that I finally got to lie on my bed. I still overslept in the end. Didn't hear my alarm. Was supposed to reach CFA at 1 but I woke up at nearly 2. =S So SMSed Daniel to tell him that I overslept (but I should've SMSed someone else). Showered, did my bidding and it took quite some time 'cos of certain complications with MA3252. By the time I was ready to go it was 1530 already! At about 3 I learnt that there were only a few comm members at CFA and I felt especially guilty. People were here there and everywhere and I got even more pissed. With myself too of course.

~~~~~

I like the water bottle that Jie Ying got for me simply because of the anti-slip bottom. I can just put it on almost every flat surface without worrying that it'll topple over easily. So convenient. And the bottle has far less scratches to bear due to it as well.

~~~~~

I love the Across the Universe soundtrack. I shall scout for it. 31 songs in an OST, isn't it great? And I like most of Beatles' hits, why not?

miss you so.

No comments: