Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol 7 and other things

Ah! AI is back with its seventh installation. Yeay.

And then there are two-hour-specials tonight and tomorrow night. Four auditions to watch in two nights! Yeay!

And then?

And then and then?

And then and then and then??????

I have band tonight and tomorrow night! GREAT!!

Hmmphs.

I'm going to miss my favourite show. =( And I think it'll be shown every Wednesday and Thursday night. Why so 准 one.

Never mind, I'm sure I have other means. =P

~~~~~

Lecture at 4 p.m. later.

Woke up early today, made breakfast.


Cooked pancakes, shared with mum.


There's parmesan cheese in the fridge which will expire in a few months. So to use it, I think I'll make pasta for lunch then go to school. But I'm still quite full.

~~~~~

Almost babies suck their thumb, from the time in their mother's (or surrogate mother's) womb till they're older.

It's just about my nephew who's not so...'thumbophilic'.

He sucks his entire fist(s) so you'll see him opening his mouth wide and sucking his fist and his entire hand will be wet, not just his thumb.

My mum has to change his gloves more often than she changes his diapers. So we gave up about the glove part. As long as he doesn't scratch himself.

I'll take a photo of him fisting (read: feasting) when I can.

No comments: