Monday, February 09, 2009

Bloody hell.

Here you are, I'm blogging again.

I am very pissed.

I went to the hairdresser earlier on today to trim my hair, and also to thin it out a bit. I told the lady I just want to trim 修 my hair, and she giggled at my thick mane. I told her she can thin it out. Then she asked me how much shorter I wanted my hair to be, and she placed the scissors at about an inch from the tip of my hair, and I nodded, yea, that's fine.

She looked like she had fun.

Apparently she thinned my hair till she got very 过瘾. (fuck!)

The last two times when the other lady in the same hairdresser did my hair, I asked her to cut 2 inches off and thin my hair for me. At the end of the day I was still able to tie up my hair into a decent ponytail.

Now my ponytail looks pathetic.

And my hair is much shorter than before, when I just wanted to trim my hair so that it's kinda neater and I can happily go for the Career Fair later this week. With neater looking hair. And look nice enough for Saturday. And still be able to tie my hair up to deter the African Singaporean heat.

Now what?

No comments: