Saturday, February 21, 2009

And I am going to blog more.

Because today is Saturday.

Saturdays in a recess week means you have to study slack.

That's what I've done the entire day, I'm sure you can see with all the posts.

Anyway.

I'm sure you all know of those Chinese guardian lion statues outside almost every Chinese building.

Okay maybe not every.

Here's one.


Now you are enlightened.

Since I'm Chinese (Singaporean) and I love lions, I decided to 寻根 and get lions for my own bedroom door.


They're kind of small but I think they'll pass.


And I like it that they're not made of stone and they don't look fierce.

3 comments:

shun said...

hahahaha...
thats kinda cute.. wahahaha..
maybe u shld put bigger ones. and then if ur nephew is ard. i think the lions will be able to move! haha. only he has the power to do that .. wahaha.

erina said...

Hahaha. He didn't even bother about the small ones lo. They were unmoved for quite a few days.

shun said...

haaha... maybe u can try to put urself there and see whether u are moved.. wahahhahha. =P