Sunday, November 02, 2008

Times when you don't know to laugh or to cry...

...or both!

I was nua-ing on my bed (like what I've been doing the past two days) and playing with my phone when a friend called me, telling me to look out of my window.

WHAT?


And then I peeped. Of course I was not going to show my face in all that mess. (And I wasn't in a nightgown or whatever!)

T_T

What the hell! Familiar faces in a territory that don't match at all!!!

Well apparently they were afraid that I'd faint along the way to the Arts House so they thought they ought to stand by. Or even if I didn't go, they can still say hello and pay the patient a visit. (haha if I decided not to go but you people still came, I'd go in the end =P)


Can you see?


There, there. They ended up mugging at my void deck while waiting for me to get ready -_-

I really really really really really really appreciate a lot for the effort!!!

Really!! Especially having to travel nearly 2 hours to get to my place.

But please don't do it again! Scared the wits out of me. =P

I seriously appreciate you guys!

Serious!

No comments: