Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sigh

Woke up in the morning, saw the newspapers on the dining table, and then learnt that the Singapore hostage in Mumbai was killed by the terrorists. 


A heavy feeling came over me because somehow or the other I thought that she'd be save and sound and nothing will go wrong. I never thought that something like this could happen to a Singaporean.

Life is so unpredictable.

Damn you militants, thank goodness you're all dead. May your terrorist peers disappear from the surface of the earth this very minute.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the deceased Singaporean.

And this kinda started a moody day for me. 

Sighhh. 

Wanted to cook today, but turned out that no one's having lunch at home except for mum and I. Couldn't really cook already, so I just didn't bother anymore and nua-ed around the house till now. I wish I could do something fruitful =( other than studying, that is.

Sighh.

No comments: