Sunday, November 09, 2008

My dad in an apron

We had crabs todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

YEAYY!!!

My dad cooked crabs. =D

Say hello to Chef and Mr. Big Pincers

Three crabs
Two crabs to go into the gravy
One into the steamer
Into a wok of boiling water they went!

I remembered when I was younger I cried when I saw my dad killing the crustaceans. And he threatened me by not allowing me to eat. (But of course I ate, crabs ma!) This time when I saw him killing the crabs, I ran away! =D

Adding tomato sauce to the wonderful boiling mixture

Someone called my dad while he was cooking. In the midst of the distraction, my dad forgot to spice it up HAHA. So it was just plain tomato sauce with no chilli. =\ A bit no kick, but oh well.

I was reading the papers when my dad came over and stuck the price tag on the lifestyle section of ST. -_-


And my dad happily cooked when he realised something amiss - the huge pincers only had a blob of flesh inside!!!!

LOOK! So irritating. =(

I wonder if it's something with the crab's anatomy or it shrunk or what. -_- But crabs don't shrink do they?

Aiya next time don't buy from Giant.

Ta-daaaaaaaa! =D

All the flesh....gone.

The steamed baby

And deep-fried mantous!

P.S. My brother just came back with durians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAY

No comments: