Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sick!

I am oh-so-sick.

I hate to admit that I have a weak immune system but what to do, I have one. =( I keep falling sick.

Yesterday when I came home from school, packed dinner in hand, I felt weird. Like some sort of loss of appetite.

Nevertheless I still ate dinner. Then I felt even worse.

So I went to bed, thinking I'd be fine after some rest.

Thennnnnnnnnnn. I woke up, it was about 10 p.m. plus. And my my, there seem to be lots of things in the gut. Went to the toilet supposedly to bathe, but in the end vomitted -_-

There goes my entire dinner.

Went to sleep, but woke up throughout the night. Almost every hour. =\

Then woke up today, felt slightly better, but still nauseous from time to time.

Thing is, I have lots of work to do this week because the lecturers feel like going through the tutorials during lectures. Which means instead of one, I have two tutorials due Monday.

And then tonight I have to catch a local art film, and tomorrow a dinner at Seoul Garden. Seoul Garden.

I hope I will be well by today.

No comments: