Monday, June 08, 2009

Advertisements that shoot.

On my way to meet RC for a movie, I saw an advert on the ground of Tampines MRT platform that seemed to be waging war. And I was kinda amused.

This is the Tampines Mall side of the platform, towards Pasir Ris.

It says 'Move to where the grass is greener.'


This is the Tampines 1 side of the platform, towards Joo Koon.

It says 'L1fe is greener at our side.'


Isn't that like war?

I secretly hope that Tampines Mall & Century Square can come up with advertisements to shoot Tampines 1, I (and many other Tampines residents) will be really entertained.

~~~~~

RC and I after the movie. We watched Angels & Demons, damn good yet a bit too bloody for me.


If you're thinking we wore the same colours you're wrong! It's just the lighting la.

But that would be cute right.

HAHA.

No comments: