Saturday, December 06, 2008

Like..updates?

I realise I haven't been blogging properly. Or just blog about really ignorant and meaningless stuff. And I don't see much updates about myself, and you call this a blog? Online diary? Phweee.


Anyway, here goes.

Laptop! 
With this you're expecting that I have a new laptop?? No wayyyyyyy. My laptop konked and never woke up =( It died all of a sudden, without warning. That happened about three weeks ago and I'm now used to life without the laptop. I'm now very worried about the data saved inside. =S *crosses fingers* I hope I can extract out almost everything!

Teevee.
Ouhhh all the shows on TV I've been watching these days. It's so un-ME. Simply because I used to watch only an hour on the telly a week. And now it's like..Erm. Around three hours a day? Thanks to the laptop which betrayed my trust. On top of that my dad changed the cable set-top box to the Hubstation which implies that I can record shows that I wanna watch but will miss. Oh boy, the amount of entertainment inside.

In the name of convenience.
Oh shit the curiosity. My brother wondered if my camera's memory stick could be read via the multi-card port (I don't know the exact name but you get what I mean) and guess what?! Nooo!! T_T I pushed the memory stick way in and in the midst of trying to get it out, it got further in T_T T_T T_T SOB! My photos!!!! T_T I'm sorry guys, our photos are at risk. So now we have two laptops to send to the repairman. Greatttt.

Movie.
Madagascar 2 is damn funny. I think I practically laughed throughout the show. Which was less than 90 minutes but I reckon it's somehow enough already. The storyline was not bad, I think you people can consider watching it if you need a laugh. Madagascar 1...is not exactly compulsory. Just find out what it is about and then watch part 2!


There are other things that I can update but most will need photos and I feel so empty without them =( Sighhhhhh. 

I want my lovely photos =(

Nothing good has been happening to me. I often wonder if the embarassing things that happen to others will ever happen to me. Oh man, I am scared. =( don't bug me don't bug me!

=\ 

It's the holidays!!!

But I'm not happy. I think it's because..I feel so aimless and unaccomplished. Sigh.

No comments: