Saturday, June 07, 2008

Not again!

On Thursday afternoon, I hopped to CFA. And everything was well.

On that very evening, I settled down for band practice.

That was when everything became extremely unwell.

About an hour in band pract, I started to shiver. I thought, perhaps the poor attendance has caused me to absorb more of the drats air-conditioning.

Bit by bit my fingertips started to feel coldly numb. Or numbly cold.

It was even weirder when I was the one who was yearning for a jacket but those people who had their jackets lying around didn't even bother to wear it. So it must've been me.

Slowly my head felt heavier.

Oh noooooo.

Went home after practice, took a quick shower, told bro I won't be going cycling so he won't need to accompany me the next morning, and went to sleep. That was about 11 p.m.

I woke up at 7 a.m. yesterday plus 'cos Ethan was wailing. And then I went back to sleep, woke up at 11 a.m. plus. Zzz.

My temperature soared.

I was a bit too giddy to go to the doctor on my own, and mum had to take care of Ethan so she couldn't accompany me there. I waited till 6 p.m. plus when bro came back and he very nicely drove me to the clinic (when it was just 5 minutes away by foot).

My temperature was 38.1 deg C, and the doctor told me it was tonsillitis. That's like the second time in 2 months? I was prescribed many awful-tasting pills and I nearly choked on them. The medicine this time was not as cute as those the last time and I really am reluctant to take them -_- muahahaha.

Slept at 9 p.m. plus last night. Woke up at 4 a.m. plus -_- and was feeling hungry (I didn't have dinner on Thursday) yet nauseous. Fed myself with bread and tried to go back to sleep. Decided to make some Campbell's soup instead. Felt even more nauseous than ever. I don't wanna throw up so I just sat down and stared into space after taking the medicine.

And this morning I felt a pain in my throat. It's reaaaaallllyyyy painful. Every time I have to cringe when I swallow. T_T pain pain go away.

So now the fever's somewhat gone (the thermometer died on me so I can't be sure) but my throat's really sore! =(

Imagine a throat-ful of ulcers!!

T_T

There was good food at dinner just now and I can't enjoy anything =(

T_T

No comments: