Monday, June 09, 2008

Groans

I didn't sleep well throughout the night because of the pain in my throat. I kept waking up -_-

I went to the doctor yesterday, he said that I must have adequate rest. But I can't rest with the pain! And I can't swallow or do anything that will cause my throat to contract and that'll be so so so painful.

And being unable to swallow properly means I can't eat much, and that means I can't take my medication which must come after food!

I forced 1/3 of a slice of raisin bread down just now. While gripping the cushion and tearing away. =\ For the sake of after-food medicine. Doc said the medicine is strong so can't consume on an empty stomach.

He also warned that the body may either engulf the swollen parts and that'll be good, or the swollen parts may just be left as holes in my throat and that'll be very very painful. I think the latter is happening to me. I can't see 'cos my tongue isn't cooperating. I can't yawn nor cough, I don't even wanna talk now =(

Doc said I should take 3 to 5 days to heal. I can't wait for Friday to come. This is seriously a bad time 'cos I have to start packing my room and then pack the luggage for LA but I don't feel like doing anything. T_T

My throat hurts even when I don't move it. This is so torturing.

You have an elixir for tonsillitis or something?

No comments: