Tuesday, June 10, 2008

After much thought (and pain)

I suddenly realised (superstitiously) why I've got tonsillitis.

It's not because of the dirty water at Wild Wild Wet.

It's not because of the heaty food I had a New York New York.

It's not because of anything I did the days prior to the onset of the illness.

It must be because I've sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had beef at NYNY!

I was tempted by their Giant Meatball spaghetti bolognaise which wasn't gigantic but it was nice and even though I know it contained beef I still went ahead to order it because I felt like having bolo and that was the only thing there!!!!

So having eaten beef + being a Buddhist (by birth!) = tonsillitis!!

Punishment!

But when I had beef I didn't get sick or anything what. My brother and sister eat beef outside occasionally too but nothing happened to them.

=(

I'm hungry. I only had porridge for the last few days! And two bowls of porridge made my lunch and dinner.

I want to eat waffles.

No comments: