Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I want to...

I'm kind of distracted after completing a program (with the help of Qi Jun, of course), and can't concentrate on the next one because I'm drained. Though it's the biggest problem and I have to upload my program by 235959 tonight.

Anyway, I want to take a photo with my tuba! Those studio kind yea? And pretend that I'm a professional musician! Just pretend pretend only la. Like masak-masak. Like how you acted as a teacher to your little cousins during playtime when you were oh so young. How I pretended I was a great chef who could whip up great dishes using...masak-masak.

But I really wanna take leh! Like 'woah look at me, I'm pro!' Haha. Just by the looks of it when I play like shit. Haha.

Take a look!

Wah, imagine if I were to go topless and take this picture la! It'll be damm cool yet gross at the same time. I wouldn't do this though. Eee. But it's really different.

Jay Hunsberger

Pro musicians usually take their pictures like this. Kind of cliche yet clean cut. Some are close-ups. But this is too normal.

Alessandro Fossi

I couldn't find a picture of a pro female tuba player...they're damm rare. If I had the talent and calibre and $, I'd want to go pro. But ya, here I am doing programming.

I don't know who the above two guys are anyway.

AiYa, it's just how I'm feeling now. Haha. When you get distracted, you dream. Daydream.

Alright. Back to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also want!