Saturday, September 16, 2006

Argh

I hate programming.

It's the worst subject I've ever taken in my entire school life.

It's even more difficult to handle than what I struggled with Econs.

I'd have gotten an F for my A levels if it was a subject.

It's making me rethink about my choices.

It's making me feel low about myself.

I spend a bloody long time to do the assignments to no avail, and sacrifice so much of my little time on this module.

I have five modules to bother, yet I spent like almost all my time on this.

I hate this.

It makes it look as if I am a no-brainer.

It makes me want to give up on university somehow.

It makes me a sad person.

I no longer enjoy school in any way anymore.

I need to concentrate on playing.

Seems like I didn't play enough during my vacation.

Recess week is coming. Yet I have CAs and lots of stuff to complete.

There's Buaya Week to take up my time.

Without programming, I'd be a calmer person.

Why does it have to be a core module?

And how come some people just grasp it so easily?

How come some people can do programming so well, they could even come out with games?

Argh, I hate my brain.

It can't think. Anymore.

Programming sucks.

No comments: