Sunday, September 10, 2006

一个月了!

In fact, it's been more than a month since I properly updated my blog.

The draft for blogging on Science Orientation is still hanging there, I don't have time to load the photos. And I need to blog about Sheares National Day Dinner, talk a bit about Inter-block games, bitch about school..I'm freaking stressed up la. Suck at programming and can't do most of my homework and I take ultra long to finish a task. Sigh.

I do miss blogging. Like I can remember most of how I felt if I had the time to blog earlier on.
But there are tons of work to complete.

And I can't seem to finish any and the next assignments and tutorials and assessments will be up on IVLE again. Sigh.

Miss my usual readers and also of course people who don't read...somehow hope to go back to the life I had, my 'hey-day', and the like. I miss those days! And I miss the people. =/

I'll try to blog about the events that came along all these while, whether you care or not la. It's my diary, I'll want to keep things in clearer memories.

No comments: