Monday, November 02, 2009

Housewifey.

I busied myself in the kitchen yesterday for about 10 mins, sprucing up a really simple dish.

I still have the thyme sprigs lying around ma, so I went to look for recipes which used thyme.

And it was this marinated tomatoes dish. It wasn't exactly a recipe, it merely stated what was inside. So I put the ingredients in according to hweeling lo. And it turned out not bad, mum liked it.

I had the tomatoes with toasted baguette plus a smear of butter. YUMS.



I used cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, brown sugar, thyme and garlic. Would love to put in green onions but I couldn't find them thus left them out. Leave the tomatoes in the fridge for at least four hours (I left them overnight).

But then again.

Maybe housewife isn't a correct term.

House-daughter.

Yea, house-daughter it is.

AND I STILL HAVE THYMEEEEE. Hahaha.

No comments: