Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tired.

Sleeping in's are simple but helpful.

I wanna sleep into the afternoon.

But it is no longer practical to do that =(

I am temporary working at some office/call centre that provides yummy overtime remuneration. So whenever I can, I do OT. That's probably 12 hours three times a week, plus travelling, probably 14. Ten hours left per day in my life, half of it goes to dinner and slack and the computer and folks and the gentlemanfriend. The other two weekday nights that I don't OT are set aside for band practices. This is about 14 hours two times a week, plus travelling, 16.5 hours. 7.5 hours per day left. I don't even have a lot of time for sleep.

Saturdays I have to wake up early for driving lessons, come next week onwards, it'd be both Sat and Sun that I have to wake up early. Then weekends there'd be catching up to do etc., when I reach home it's usually quite late.

My room is extremely messy and my wardrobe needs more tender loving care.

There are photos that I wanna upload but too lazy to do so.

I grumble when I have to add water to myherbgarden because it was taking up my sleep time. (However when I see them grow prettily I tend to forget all the angst.)

I have to get a job and have to apply for them. But by the time I get home, I'd be really tired. So applications have been running low. Don't ask me about my job search, 'cos that might be the 1000th time I've answered that question, thank you very much. I have to answer that question to almost everyone I meet along the way. So now you get it, just keep quiet.

It is also a time management thing.

But I can't just work and have no life!

I have dark rings around my already dark face. If I add a scar in the shape of a moon between my eyebrows, I can get a job as a judge. If you don't get it, never mind.

No comments: