Friday, November 25, 2005

hair cut

went for a haircut today with yixin...haha. i just cut my hair, its shorter and thinner now but soon it'll be bushy again. but doesnt matter thats not the point. and yixin dyed her hair! its very expensive lo. but after her dye she looked much better la, like less of the plain jane. and she look older also. but then look better la. happy? haha.

should i let my hairdresser do my hair for prom? i cant decide..she already thought of a hairstyle for me but then its like $55 lo......with discount then it'll be like $44...still very expensive. i dunno my plans for the day of the prom on the 4th..sigh....must start planning...make up how? siGh

anyway after the haircut we walked around and i wanted to look at cameras...yixin said we can try mustafa and so we went there..and you know, when i was there, i got stared at lo. this indian man was staring at my chest. wth. and then when he walk past already, he turned around and continue looking lo. wtH!!! so disgusted.

i hope i wont go there again.

by the way, im not racist or anything. i said indian man cos he was really indian. and in some parts of my blog i'll say that i look like malay and i seem to have negative opinions about it, but come on, im really not malay.

No comments: