Monday, January 05, 2009

A bird's visit

Just last week a bird visited my room and scared the wits out of me.



The red line is the bird's route. I was using my laptop on the floor beside the table when I heard a loud thud at the window grille. I looked up and oh my it's a bird. Before I can do anything to shoo it away, it flew all the way into the other side of my room and landed on my lions. Damn it. And I was so scared! When it flapped its wings it was super loud. Unlike those mynahs/sparrows, it's bigger!!! I have no idea what breed it is though.

Then it flew to the floor mirror behind the door. That's when you see the red line getting all over the place. It was flying all over and scaring me whenever I hear the flapping.

Somehow or the other I managed to wake my mum up, and blah blah blah, we both got stranded in my bed because the bird was flapping around. It was damn funny because my mum and I were pushing each other haha!

I managed to get myself out of the room, mum closed the door, and I bunked in my brother's room (who was working night shift that night). It flew away by daybreak.

Since the bird landed on my lions, I had to change my sheets and detoxify (haha!) my lions. When I put them on my table to get in the sun after cleaning, I saw a feather on the table! Argh~!


What if there's bird flu?! Yikes!

No comments: