Monday, October 27, 2008

Sometimes I really do not want to mention this kind of situation because it isn't me. Or at least, what I perceive myself to be. I might be deceiving myself though.

Everyday I just want to show that I am a strong person and everything's no kick. I have too high an ego to show others that I am weak.

Day by day things get hectic and I have tons of stuff to care about, I have to see lots of people, to the extend that I can ask myself, where the hell am I.

It's either I'm too busy or people just can't be bothered about me that saying 'aiya, never mind la!' becomes more of a habit rather than how I honestly feel.

There are so many groups of friends I have that I don't know where I belong to exactly. Who do I really know? Who really knows me? And it's only when people need things from me then I might be remembered. I might be remembered too, when people call me out of habit.

I'm nearly always neither here nor there.

However by having many friends I should be appreciative of what I have.

I just dislike to be this kind of friend to others.

Bah. It's the whole friend thing again. =\

Aiya, never mind la.

No comments: