Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of the break

This break is meant for studying. However, a break is a break.


It is 2337 of Sunday, marking the start of the weekdays again.

Time zooms faster than the F1 racing cars. Lucky Renault, for example. Ferraris apparently are accident-prone. 

I wonder if I'll get Monday blues because I'm enjoying all those catching up, going out, and money spent. 

No no, I take back the latter.

Then I realised I didn't practise baking at all =( I was...occupied with other things, if not, just plain lazy to get my ass out of the house to get ingredients and the necessary equipment which I do not own.

We'll see about next weekend then. =\ Or the next next.

Yesterday was my last 'event' of the week, I went out with a handful of ex-colleagues to Clarke Quay and knowing me knowing you (ah haaaaa) I told my mum that I'd be back home quite late this time.

This morning when I woke up, my mum asked me what time I reached home last night. 1 a.m.?

No, I said. 4 a.m.

WAH! 4 a.m. ah? And then some extra comments. 

I told you I won't be home early liao ma. 

You went to drink is it?

Ya I drank. 

What friends are those??

......My guai-est of friends drink as well, it's for social purposes, nothing more than that!

I think my mum was satisfied with that answer and she didn't get angry or anything =) And partly I stayed at home and help her with some chores so I think that probably made her happy. 

I know what I'm doing, it's perfectly fine for me to go out late at all. 

I feel a bit different nowadays, I don't know why. When I had to go out late late time, many occasions I was desperate to go home earlier than the rest, I don't like to go home in the wee hours of the morning. But last night, I totally didn't mind. 

Hmms.

Then later in the evening my dad asked me what time I reached home. 1 a.m.??

Don't tell you.

Wa, getting more and more daring aren't you? Getting home so late at 12 plus to 1 huh?!

And I kept quiet knowing how he'd react had he known the truth.


The Grand Prix was really quite a moment for Singapore. I just hoped the PM looked a bit livelier, he was probably tired. And the racers aren't the friendliest of people, I learned. The race proved that you have to be in luck for things to go your way, even though you might have an advantage in the beginning, you may end up very well last. Read: Felipe Massa. (Messer. Mahs-sah. Messah. Muscle. Whatever.) And if Lady Luck is smiling at you, from the most disadvantage, you could win the entire thing altogether. Read: Alonso.

In my life I am Massa. Life is never fair anyway. 

No comments: