Sunday, May 11, 2008

Geeks!

It was NUSWS' dinner and dance just now, i.e. last night, and it was quite enjoyable except boredom at some point hahahah but that's alright!

I realise I didn't eat much. Maybe I'm not that greedy after all. I'm still not hungry. The only full and proper meal I had today was Big Breakfast Meal at the golden arches.

Anyway, during the day I was thinking that it's either I carry this geek thing off or I'll just be an utter nutcase. Ghastly. HAHA.

But I think it was alright. I feel that I was a cross between a countryside girl from the 60's and a fashion faux pas but who cares we had fun hoho.

Oh I was nominated for best dressed geek! Didn't win though =P HAHAA.

I'll upload the photos on Facebook...which won't be so soon.

Here's a preview.


Love and many many many many thanks to Joan who lent me her specs!

No comments: